- 80 Days
mDrift developed the application to cater to the market of ISPs that used large partner network systems to reach the end customers. The application is designed to be deployed at the customer’s on-premise servers and cater to all the requirements of running the entire operations of the company such as user account management, billing cycle management, partner network management, internal credit management, revenue share dispatch, coupons and ad campaign management etc.
The application is highly scalable and a single instance of the application, deployed in kerala, is expected to handle approximately 2.6 million concurrent users per minute.
- Network Management: Most ISPs operate as a wheel and spoke structure with partner networks located at various geographic locations of the company. Application is used to manage the entire network of partners spread throughout this geography and also provide these partners with the application required to manage their subscribers and collect revenue from the company for their operation and services. Central administrators can also add new partners, monitor financial operations of partners and configure specific plans or monitory benefits for the partner.
- Subscriber Management: Application manages the entire lifecycle of an end-user acquired by the ISP. A subscriber’s recharges, plan changes, Static IP allocation, Auto Login configurations, Issue tracking and resolution etc are handled through the application.
- Billing Management: Application also manages the billing, payment collection and revenue share functionalities for the client. From billing and managing the accounts of each individual subscriber to managing the overall ledger for the parent company, the application managed the entire billing system with capability to integrate into third party applications used by the clients.
- Universal AAA integration: mDrift’s Billing and SMS platform was designed with very high focus on API driven architecture. This facilitated integration of the application into any third party AAA systems used by the client. Currently mDrift has the system integrated with multiple vendors such as CIsco and Juniper which enables our client to change architecture/ vendors for their hardware without disturbing the core system used to run the network.
- Self-Service portal: Subscribers have their own self service portal and mobile application to not only monitor their account but give them the capability to configure their plans, accounts and subscriptions to their choice. mDrift’s application provides a far superior and powerful tool to the subscribers than what is considered standard in the market.
- Automated Workflows: mDrift has automated most of the processes in the system, enabling the client to operate the network with minimal staff. Workflows such as revenue share, recharges, plan-changes, billing, issue resolution, account deactivation due to un-authorised activities etc are performed by the system automatically. Admin interventions are carefully designed to be crucial to monitoring and maintaining the system while non-intrusive to provide the best experience to end-users.
- Payment Gateway: Existing integrations with leading payment gateway providers to facilitate the client to spend minimal time integrating and checking the payment gateway of their choice.
- Extensive Role and Permission management: Highly configurable and secure role and permission management system has been implemented in the application to enable the admin to create users with specific access into the system without any technical modification or interventions.
ResultsmDrift’ application has been deployed across multiple locations in india including the largest cable network operator in south india. mDrift provides continued support and updates to our clients through our 24x7 support programs
About the client
Kerala Communications Cable LtdKerala Communications Cable Ltd is the largest cable network operator in South India. Kerala Communications Cable Ltd caters to a customer base of approximately 5 million users concurrently www.broadband.keralavision.net
Get your mobile app in 3 easy steps!
Spec outwith our business analyst
Developdesign, implement and test, repeat!
Publishget your app out to the stores
Contact usLet's market your app!